General Manager Outsource Packaging
UNITRANS – 1996-2007
- He started his career at Unitrans from the ground up with an initial posting as a store man. After which he was moved to the technical department, responsible for maintenance, incident reports and scheduling of technical issues and maintenance and warranty claims.
UNITRANS HEAD OFFICE
Through his development at Unitrans he moved to head office as an analyst in their marketing department.
- He was responsible for vehicle costings, as well as getting involved in the solution planning in the Logistics Field.
- Following this he was promoted to Projects Manager and later promoted to Business Development Manager.
- Supply Chain management Cradle to Grave – looking at individual businesses and streamlining the process from start to finish, resulting in savings and being Customer Focused.
- These areas included, operations, warehousing and distribution, HR/IR, budget formulations and management of financials.
DISPACK PACKING & PACKSOLVE – 2009 – Present
Position: Dispack Packing Operations Manager 2009 - 2014
- Looked after Duferco & Columbus Stainless Steel – Packing contract, Internal Logistics with packing material and supply of pallets & timber based product to Columbus.
- Operationally focused on, HR/IR, Material usage models, Procurement, Financials, New Business Development with 218 staff at Columbus and 64 at Duferco.
PACKSOLVE - OUTSOURCE PACKAGING - 2015 - present
- He is currently responsible for the entire operation providing end to end packaging solutions for his clients.
- Operationally focused on, HR/IR, Material usage models, Procurement, Financials, Budgets, New Business Development with a total of 150 staff